- No judgement or guilt! We just want to help!
- You NEVER have to worry that we will judge you based on what we see. We appreciate that you trust us enough to let us into your home to help.
- We value you as a person. You aren’t just another client to us. We care about your family and how we can help you!
- The same “housewife” each visit
- One of the ways we make sure you are satisfied with our work is sending out the same employee each time. As she gets to know you and what you need, it will be a continually improving experience.
- Flexible scheduling without a contract.
- While we do have a standard cancellation policy, we never lock anyone into a contract. We want you to keep us coming back because you love the service!
- Insured and Bonded
- The risks of hiring someone who is uninsured are huge to you. Our employees are covered by a workman’s comp policy in case they are injured on the job. Anyone not covered by such a policy can sure your homeowner’s insurance if they are injured while working at your house.
- Our liability policy covers items that are damaged by an employee’s carelessness. We hope to never have to use the policy, but isn’t it good to know it is there if something were to get broken?
- Wide range of services
- We don’t just clean, we will organize, do laundry, run errands, wash windows, walk the dog, clean the fridge… you name it!
- You provide needed supplies and we do the work!
- We do not give you a list of things we WON'T do! Just give us your list and let us get to work!
- Great staff who care about YOU!
- Everyone who works for Hire A Housewife undergoes a background check to ensure your safety and to let you know that we are trustworthy!
- All housewives receive complete training. We want all of our employees to be able to give the same great service that was being given when it was just a company of one.
Thanks for taking the time to read! Please share it with your friends who are considering hiring help!
Have a blessed day!
(P.S. And YES! an update on the girls' room is coming!)