Saturday, July 25, 2015

Seminar on Breaking Through Barriers

Many of you have read the post from my personal blog about how God showed me my worth and healed me of codependency earlier this year. If you haven't, you can see it here:


In the post I mention that I went to see a professional for help, and that is where the breakthrough occurred. I left the word "professional" in the post as I wanted others who needed help to reach out in their own way, whether that be a doctor, a counselor, a pastor, etc. I purposely left that open to interpretation.

However, I do want to introduce you to the professional that I used, who I believe can help anyone achieve big breakthroughs in a short amount of time.

Daryl Carlson is a Meta Coach here in Peoria, IL. In his video here, he explains exactly how Meta-Coaching works and what he can do for you.


Self Leadership enhanced by Meta-Coaching
Learn more at my website www.itsyourbrain.com
Posted by Your Brain Unlimited on Friday, February 13, 2015


If you think what he is saying sounds interesting and you are interested in learning more about him and what he does, I want to invite you to attend his seminar on August 4th on Leading Yourself Through Change: Busting Through Barriers. The cost is $29, and very worth your time!


If you can not make the seminar, I would like to encourage you to take advantage of Daryl's offer for a no obligation, free first session. Check out his website!


I want to add that this post and endorsement of Daryl and Your Brain Unlimited was not solicited in any way. I very much believe in what he does and saw a huge and exciting change in my own life after only a couple of sessions.

Don't let the term "leader" make you shy away. Being a good self-leader, will help your succeed in life, whether you ever want to lead others or not.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask!

Have a blessed day!


No comments:

Post a Comment