Friday, May 24, 2013

It's Okay...



 It's Okay...

It's okay to mop the walls sometimes
It's alright to the vacuum the bed
But don't use anything for the toilet
That has other uses instead

It's okay to Windex the kitchen sink
It's alright to skip swiffering the floor
But it's always worth your time
To clean the glass front door

It's okay do what works sometimes
It's alright to get it done fast
Your babies need you with them today
And days like this won't last

Copyright 2013 Kindall Nelson


<vent>You know which wall I'm talking about... that wall behind the garbage can in your kitchen? I know you don't want to scrub yours any more than I want to scrub mine... WHY can't the kids get the trash IN THE CAN!?! </vent>

And this is what would necessitate vacuuming the bed....




I'm sure there is a post coming soon about the front door... a clean glass door is welcoming to friends and family and lets in sunlight. I'm stopping there or I'll write it now!

My point is this... do what you need to do to live comfortably and then spend the rest of your time loving your family. Helping others. Taking the kids (or grand kids) to the park. Praying. Doing things you love to do.

And when you realize that all of those things are more important to you than spending your time cleaning and organizing... call us! Let us do the not-so-fun stuff so that you can have fun!
 

She is clothed with strength and dignity; she can laugh at the days to come. Proverbs 31:25


1 comment:

  1. Thank you kindall for this blessing of reminding me what's important !

    ReplyDelete