Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Because Too Much Can Never Be Said on God's Timing...

I am so grateful for the Lord's protection and provision.

If you read this blog regularly, you know I was in a car accident a couple of weeks ago and my vehicle was totaled.

Neither I nor the driver at fault were injured... which was a huge blessing. It could have been so much worse!

The problem for me was that nobody wanted to discuss financing another vehicle because my business isn't yet 2 years old. While my credit continues to get better as I work on it each month, I still have some work to do.

After some false starts at a few other car dealerships who lied to me multiple times in a couple days' time... I ended up at Mangold Ford in Eureka. I would 100% recommend this place to anyone in the area who is looking for a vehicle. They did not show my one vehicle that wasn't mechanically sound. The prices weren't inflated either. The finance guy there worked very hard to find me a loan. When he got it, he called it a "miracle loan".  Why? Well since my main source of income was my own business that is less than two years old, he convinced them to give me the loan with no proof of income... something that NEVER happens anymore these days.

Now, because of this, I did have to put a large down payment on the vehicle... here is where the reminder about how perfect God's timing is really timing hit me...
 
Remember how I thought I had found our house and didn't get it? Had I used all of my savings to move to a new place, I wouldn't have had anything to put down on this badly needed vehicle (without which my business would have fallen apart quickly).

Please continue to pray that God helps us find a better place to live soon. In the mean time I am ever thankful for His continuing mercies on us... and His timing, even when we think it's off!

By the way... here is a picture of my new van... Feel free to wave if you see me in it! :-)





I love being able to share with everyone how good God is to us... even when we don't think He's listening, He is... and he has a better plan!

No comments:

Post a Comment